How To Make N100K Per Month On Hisparadise By Creating Original Content is easy. Being an original content creator on the Hisparadise hub is one of the best work-from-home jobs.
The hub is a brainchild of Hisparadise .
Let me take you on a journey to financial independence on how to work from home and receive your earnings via your Hisparadise account and how to withdraw it.
Why you should start creating original content
Every content you create on the hub will be accessible to all Hisparadise platform users. The platform already has more than 1million users.
Requirements To Be an Original Content Creator
- Full name
- Functional email address
- Phone number
- Ability to write original content.
How to register on Hisparadise
To start creating original content, follow the steps below:
- Sign up for Hisparadise at https://hisparadise.com/register/
- Login to your Facebook account
- Use the Facebook account to sign up
- Confirm your details
- Create your username
- Choose your preferred category (area of interest for your content)
- Upload your photo
- Write a short description about yourself or about what your followers and prospective readers should expect from your page
- Click next to the following details: legal name choose country, phone number
- Click confirm
- Wait for your account to undergo review. In less than 24 hours it should be up and running.
- Start creating content, publish and earn
How to publish your first post
- Login to your account
- Click on “SUBMIT ARTICLE” Tips: You can first create your content on Word Doc, when you are done with the editing, you can copy and paste on the create article space.
- Upload photo in your content
- Scroll down to choose the right category for your content
- Use tags
- Preview if you like, and then hit publish.
Wow! You just a step away from earning from your writing. However, you will have to be patient for a few minutes for your post to pass through the quality control unit before it’s live.
WHAT IS HIPCOINS?
HIPcoins is a Hisparadise currency used in measuring how much a member earns. 1 HIPcoin is equivalent to N1 (1Naira) and equivalent to $0.20.
How to earn more and win HIPCOINS
- Choose a topic or category
- Be simple as much as possible to connect your content with your audience
- Share your content with your followers on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and social mediaplatforms.
- Encourage your followers to read and share your content
- Choose a controversial topic, but be objective as much as you can so that you trigger your readers to air their views. If you’re going to take a side, do it sparingly.
- If you’re writing about sports, it is advisable to go for popular sports or league. English Premier League, La Liga and other popular leagues will earn you more readers. Writing about Saudi Arabia League, or Russia League may get you little or no audience in Nigeria.
- Avoid defamation in your content in order to scale through the quality control unit.
- You can install Grammarly on your device in order to minimize grammatical errors in your content.
- Make your content interactive, like asking about your readers’ views at the end.
You’ve published some content and it’s time to get paid, you don’t have to worry about bank delay. Your earnings will automatically be credited into your account.
WHEN DOES HISPARDISE PAY THEIR MEMBERS?
Payment portal is open on the 28th of every month, Member must leave a minimum of 1,000 HIPcoins after withdrawal and must have above 5,000 HIPcoins to request for withdrawal
HOW DO WE PAY OUR MEMBERS?
Here is the analysis of how Hisparadise pays members for publishing their content on the platform
The following EARNING HOOKS are used for all members
Learn about all our hooks, points and log template to increase your revenue
How To Make N100K Per Month On Hisparadise By Creating Original Content
Hisparadise Payment (Earning Hub)
|EARN TYPE||POINTS/HIPcoins||LOG TEMPLATE|
|Points for registration||100||for becoming a member|
|Points for anniversary||1000||for being a member for a year|
|Points for daily visits||5||for site visit|
|Points for viewing a post||5||for view of your post|
|Points for publishing contents||20||for new Post|
|Points for comments||2||Approved Comments|
|Points for referrals (Referring Visitors)||5||for referring a visitor|
|Points for referrals (Referring Signups)||15||Referring Signups|
|Points for making featured post||5||for featured post|
|Points for Trending post (top in last 24 hours)||4||for trending post|
|Points for Hot post (top in last 7 days)||3||for Hot post|
|Points for Popular post (top in last 30 days)||5||for Popular post|
|New Profile Activity||1||for updating profile|
|New Profile Avatar Upload||1||for new avatar|
|New Profile Cover Upload||2||for new cover photo|
|New Friendships||2||for new friendship|
|Ending Friendships||-2||deduction for losing a friend|
|New Comment||2||for new comment|
|Deleted Comment||-1||deduction for comment removal|
|Favorite Activity||1||for adding an activity to favorites|
|Removing Favorite Activity||-1||deduction for removing favorite activity|
|New Private Message||1||for sending a message|
|Sending Gift||3||for sending a gift|
|Points for Logins||2||for logging in|
|Points for Group Creation (add 30 members)||20||for creating a new group|
|Group Deletions||-10||deduction for deleting a group|
|New Group Avatar Upload||2||for new group avatar|
|New Group Cover Upload||2||for new cover photo|
|New Forum Topics||2||for new group topic|
|New Forum Posts||4||for new group post|
|Joining Groups||6||for joining new group|
|Leaving Groups||-5||deduction for leaving group|
|New Group Post||5||for new group post|
|Points for publishing first time post||50||for publishing first time|
|Points for publishing Personality quiz||10||for publishing Personality quiz|
|Points for publishing Trivia quiz||5||for publishing Trivia quiz|
|Points for publishing Poll||10||for publishing Poll|
|Points for publishing list||5||for publishing list|
|Points for publishing meme||5||for publishing meme|
|Points for publishing image||3||for publishing image|
|Points for publishing GIF||3||for publishing GIF|
|Points for publishing Story||10||for publishing Story|
|Points for Site Subscriptions||5||for site subscription|
|Points for comment subscription||2||for comment subscription|
|Points for Birthday||500||for birthday|
|Points for Trashing Posts||-5||for trashing your posts|
To earn, you need to be engaged and build your own brand. JOIN US NOW
How to share posts from Hisparadise to other social media platforms
One of the ways to make your content go viral is to choose a trending topic and to share it with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and other social media platforms.
To share your content,
- Download Hisparadise App or use your browser,
- Login to the app/web to access your dashboard
- Click the post you want to share
- Below every post is a social share button, click it and share
What is the best way to copy and paste your own article on Hisparadise?
Copying and pasting articles on the hub is not allowed. If you republish your old post as a fresh article, you will be caught and be penalized.
Hisparadise Hub encourages fresh and interesting content, so, steer clear of publishing plagiarized and old content that has no new angle.
Does Hisparadise allow creators to do affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing isn’t not allowed on Hisparadise Hub, such content will be treated as advertisement.
How to contact Hisparadise Support Centre:
The channel is active on social media in case you encounter an issue in the course of your registration.
- Twitter: @Hisparadise
- Facebook: @Hisparadise
When did you start creating content on Hisparadise? Share your experience here