Mon – Fri : 08 AM – 08 PM – Sat: 08 Am – 03 PM
Call: +234 906 005 3561
HOW IT WORKS
Tell Us Your Situation
Answer a few questions about your relationship. We’ll recommend the right coach for you!
Get professional coaching for your relationship. Talk on Zoom, phone or live chat.
Come back to Hisparadise and work with your coach whenever you need help!
Hisparadise is the largest online therapy platform worldwide. We strive to help you transform your relationship into a successful one through our expert relationship advice, Love and Dating Tips and Therapy
We started Hisparadise in 2019 to help people overcome their relationship challenges successfully.
Our coaches are available 24/7 to help you achieve your relationship goals. We’ve helped over 10,000 clients, and we believe everyone can find happiness in their relationships with some guidance from an experienced coach.
What We Do
Are you looking for counseling to fix your relationship, and trying to find the best type of therapy that will really work? Our couples counseling services can help you fix your relationship. Our counseling services help couples in crisis before it’s too late
The Best Relationship Advice
Relationship advice is a tricky thing. When it’s unsolicited, it can be annoying and sometimes even insulting (hey, we all have that friend). But when you actually seek it out, it can be hard to find what you’re really looking for—like a definitive answer on whether or not yours is healthy, and what’s truly important.
rock solid trust in our services
People ask alot of questions concerning our therapy.
Hisparadise is the largest online therapy platform worldwide. We change the way people get help with facing life’s challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. Hisparadise makes professional therapy available anytime, anywhere, through a computer, tablet or smartphone.
After you sign up, we will match you to an available therapist who fits your objectives, preferences, and the type of issues you are dealing with. Different therapists have different approaches and areas of focus, so it’s important to find the right person who can achieve the best results for you. We have found that we are able to provide a successful match most of the time; however, if you start the process and you feel your therapist isn’t a good fit for you, you may elect to be matched to a different therapist.
Our team ensures that every provider we bring to the platform is fully licensed and in good standing. Providers who apply are required to provide proper licensure documentation and proof of identity. We then cross-check their licensure information with their respective state licensing board.
In addition to checking credentials, each potential provider needs to complete a case study exam graded by a licensed clinician and be evaluated in a video interview. The result of this rigorous process is that only about 20% of the therapists who apply to work through BetterHelp are accepted to the platform.
We also show the full licensing information for each provider to make it easy for you to do your own due diligence on your therapist.
Hisparadise may be right for you if you’re looking to improve the quality of your life. Whenever there is anything that interferes with your happiness or prevents you from achieving your goals, we may be able to help. We also have therapists who specialize in specific issues such as stress, anxiety, relationships, parenting, depression, addictions, eating, sleeping, trauma, anger, family conflicts, LGBT matters, grief, religion, self esteem, and more.
Hisparadise is not the right solution for you if any of the following is true:
- You have thoughts of hurting yourself or others
- You are a minor or you are under the care of a legal guardian
- You are in an urgent crisis or an emergency situation
- You have been diagnosed with a severe mental illness, or if you have been advised to be in psychological supervision or psychiatric care
- You were required to undergo therapy or therapy either by a court order or by any other authority
- You do not have a device that can connect to the Internet or you do not have a reliable Internet connection
You can get therapy in four ways:
- Exchanging messages with your therapist
- Chatting live with your therapist
- Speaking over the phone with your therapist
- Video conferencing with your therapist
You can use different ways at different times as you wish, based on your needs, availability, and convenience.
- Everything you tell your therapist is confidential.
- We don’t cooperate or work with any insurance companies so nothing needs to be shared, reported or filed with them.
- You can always click the “Shred” button next to each message that you’ve sent so it will no longer show in your account.
- All the messages between you and your therapist are secured and encrypted by banking-grade 256-bit encryption.
- Our servers are distributed across multiple Tier 4- AWS Data Centers for optimal security and protection.
- Our browsing encryption system (SSL) follows modern best practices.
- Our databases are encrypted and scrambled so they essentially become useless in the unlikely event that they are stolen or inappropriately used.
If you wish for any of your information or records to be released to a third party, please let your therapist know. Your therapist will send you an authorization form that you will need to fill and sign before your information can be released.