What is Hisparadise?
Hisparadise is dedicated to women and men who wish to learn more about love and life so they can better understand and live happier and more fulfilling life.
What is Hisparadise Therapy?
Hisparadise Therapy is the largest online therapy platform worldwide. We change the way people get help with facing life’s challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. Hisparadise makes professional therapy available anytime, anywhere, through a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Is Hisparadise Therapy right for me?
Hisparadise may be right for you if you’re looking to improve the quality of your life. Whenever there is anything that interferes with your happiness or prevents you from achieving your goals, we may be able to help. We also have therapists who specialize in specific issues such as stress, anxiety, relationships, parenting, depression, addictions, eating, sleeping, trauma, anger, family conflicts, LGBT matters, grief, religion, self esteem, and more.
Hisparadise is not the right solution for you if any of the following is true:
- You have thoughts of hurting yourself or others
- You are a minor or you are under the care of a legal guardian
- You are in an urgent crisis or an emergency situation
- You have been diagnosed with a severe mental illness, or if you have been advised to be in psychological supervision or psychiatric care
- You were required to undergo therapy or therapy either by a court order or by any other authority
- You do not have a device that can connect to the Internet or you do not have a reliable Internet connection
How is my privacy protected?
- Everything you tell your therapist is confidential.
- We don’t cooperate or work with any insurance companies so nothing needs to be shared, reported or filed with them.
- You can always click the “Shred” button next to each message that you’ve sent so it will no longer show in your account.
- All the messages between you and your therapist are secured and encrypted by banking-grade 256-bit encryption.
- Our servers are distributed across multiple Tier 4- AWS Data Centers for optimal security and protection.
- Our browsing encryption system (SSL) follows modern best practices.
- Our databases are encrypted and scrambled so they essentially become useless in the unlikely event that they are stolen or inappropriately used.
If you wish for any of your information or records to be released to a third party, please let your therapist know. Your therapist will send you an authorization form that you will need to fill and sign before your information can be released.
Get In Touch
We are available 24/7 to help you in any way.
Comments are closed.