FREE RELATIONSHIP COUNSELING
Many people believe that you should only seek relationship counseling when separation or divorce are looming. But that is often too little, too late. Relationship therapy should begin as soon as the problems get in the way of your daily life. Here are some signs that you might benefit from a consultation:
- You have trouble expressing your feelings to one another
- You have one or more unsolvable disagreement
- There is withdrawal, criticism, or contempt in your interactions
- A stressful event has shaken your daily life
- You have trouble making decisions together
- You experienced infidelity, addiction, or potential abuse
- You want a stronger relationship
Remember that there are no wrong reasons to seek relationship counseling. Some couples start therapy as soon as they are married, even without obvious problems, to prevent serious problems from developing. Counselors can help you become a better communicator, develop strong relationship skills, and improve your family’s happiness.
Keep in mind that the average couple waits six years before seeking therapy. This is a lot of time to let problems fester; at this point, troubled relationships are difficult to save. It is therefore important to acknowledge problems early and seek therapy as soon as possible.
UKEME JOHNNY (Johnnywriter)
How to Make Relationship Therapy Effective
Practice makes perfect
We know about your hectic schedule. We also know the only way you truly understand a session is by practicing it in a real environment. This is why we’ve set a a good sessional mode area that’s full of hours of exercises, questions and challenges. It even has a gaming section.